IoTiam offers interactive online IoT training on Internet of Things for students, professionals and entrepreneurs. We’ll take you on a journey, exploring the business and entrepreneurial aspect of the IoT-Internet of Things. Finally, we’ll equip you with business insights, enabling you to build an IoT product and how to stand out to be ahead of the crowd. Being equipped with the fundamentals and practicalities you will become an insider into this quickly growing industry, and of great value to potential employers.
To find out more on capitalising with IoT, enrol for a IoT Training Webinar.
IoTiam offers level-1 & level-2 IoT training programs covering breadth and depth of IoT. Together, these courses are designed to help people with no prior exposure to electronics, computer science or programming learn to think from IoT perspective and develop IoT solutions to tackle real time business challenges.
* IoTian is registered trademark
Level 1 IoT course, focus on breadth rather than depth of IoT. The goal is to provide participants with a brief introduction to many topics so they will have an idea of what is possible when they need to think about how to use IoT to accomplish some goal.
- Introduction to IoT and Terminology
- IoT Business Solutions- Part 1
- Revenue Generation with IoT
- Digital Communication in Brief
- Understanding Electronic Components – Part 1
- IoT Prototyping Platforms in Nutshell
- Introduction to Cloud – Part 1
- Introduction to Data Analytics – Part 1
- Introduction to IoT Consortiums
- IoT Business Solutions – Part 2
- IoT Solution Development – Business Case 1
- IoT Challenges
- IoT and Future
In this course, participants will learn about the major components of the Internet of Things and how data is acquired from sensors. They will also learn practically how to build a IoT solution, analysing event data and how data generated from devices can be used to make decisions.
Prerequisite : Certified Level 1 IoTian
This course is 100% guided practical session. We will ship you IoT prototype kit with necessary electronic components.
- Basics of Practical Electronics
- Understanding Electronic Components – Part 2
- Understanding your IoT Prototype Kit
- Introductions to Arduino Board
- Basics of Arduino Programming
- Connecting Sensors and Fetching Values
- Introduction to Cloud – Part 2
- Connecting node to Cloud
- Data Clouding
- Introduction to Data Analytics – Part 2
- IoT Solution Development – Business Case – 2
- Project Work & Assessment Model